St Mark's Road
St Mark's Road is currently closed.
Sitwell Street is currently closed.
We offer extended hours appointments on:
- Tuesdays at St Mark’s Road beween the hours of 18:30-20:00
- Thursdays at 81 Sitwell Street between the hours of 18:30-20:00
These appointments must be booked in advance, as the practice building will not be open to the public and telephone access will not be available during these times.
Extended Access Service
We are working with a group of other practices to provide extra appointments in the evenings and at weekends.
To find out more about our extended hours, please view our extended access service page.
Christmas 2020 Opening Hours
- 24th December – 08:00 – 16:00
- 25th December – Closed
- 26th December – Closed
- 27th December – Closed
- 28th December – Closed
- 29th December – Open Normal Hours
- 31st December – 08:00 – 16:00
- 1st January – Closed
Out of Hours Service
If you have an urgent need to see or speak to a doctor outside the normal opening hours of either surgery, please call NHS 111.
The out-of-hours service will contact the most appropriate healthcare professional , who will call you back to discuss your problem and after taking a full history, will either:
- Give advice over the phone
- Ask to assess you at the out-of-hours GP surgery
- Visit you at home
- Admit you to hospital directly via 999 ambulance
Please do not ask to see a doctor out of hours, unless you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.
Call 999 for life-threatening emergencies. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.